[omniORB] Another Fatal error

Bjørn Wennberg bjornw@colargol.idb.hist.no
05 Jun 1999 22:06:27 +0200

"Hai Wang" <wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE> writes:

> Hi Chafey,
> 	Thanks for your help, I have solved the error with your
> suggestion, but one new error occurs, when I compile xxSK.cpp in my
> application.
> the error is:
> C:\omniorb\omniORB_2.7.1\include\omnithread.h(143) : fatal error
> C1189: #error : "No implementation header file".
> 	Once again, thank you very much.
> Cheers!

You need to set certain define-flags in your compiler so that
omniorb understands which platform you are compiling on. I think
there is a README-file distributed with omniORB that explains
which flags you need for different platforms.

bjornw>

Bjørn Wennberg       email: bjornw@tihlde.org
                        ms: +47 959 92 657