[omniORB] Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:32:42 +0100

Bjørn Wennberg bjornw@colargol.idb.hist.no
05 Jun 1999 22:07:47 +0200

andrew.brown@bt.com writes:

> Hi,
> 	Could anyone help. I'm trying to pass a sequence of octets out
> through a corba interface, unfortunately I keep getting the an. Obvious=
ly
> I'm not using the function correctly, could anyone point me in the righ=
> direction. Here's the information I get from the compiler :
>
> client.cc:73: no matching function for call to `test::Account::sendtext
> (_CORBA_Unbounded_Sequence__Octet &)'
> account.hh:61: candidates are:
> test::Account::sendtext(_CORBA_Sequence_OUT_arg<_CORBA_Unbounded_Sequen=
ce__O
> ctet,_CORBA_Sequence_Var<_CORBA_Unbounded_Sequence__Octet,unsigned char=
> >)
>
> Thanks
>
> Andrew Brown.

I think you should supply the idl code, the c++/c code (definition) and
an example where you try to call the actual method. My guess is that
you are calling the function with incorrect parameters.

bjornw>
Bjørn Wennberg       email: bjornw@tihlde.org
                        ms: +47 959 92 657