[omniORB] Beta release of AdaBroker, an IDL to Ada precompiler

Fabien Azavant azavant@email.enst.fr
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:15:00 +0100 (MET DST)

That is right, we are currently discussing this issue on adabroker@adabroker.eu.org.
If anyone wants to join the discussion, go to http://adabroker.eu.org to subsribe.

Fabien

--