[omniORB] VC++ 5.0 - exception in ~ProxyObjectTableCleaner

Jens von Pilgrim jpilgrim@gmx.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:34:49 +0200

Hello,

I've written a CORBA application (client) using omniORB and Visual C++ 5.0 /
MFC. All things work fine, except shutting down:

I receive an unhandled exception in
objectRef.cc, ProxyObjectTableCleaner::~ProxyObjectTableCleaner().
When cleaning, in the second iteration a pointer -
omniObject** p=&omniObject:proxyObjectTable - gets invalid and VC 5.0 is
talking something abput an unhandled exception.

Now I've got 2 questions/problems:
1) I cannot catch any exception at this state, because the exception occurs
during shutdown and the exception is thrown after leaving MFC's Application
loop. Is ist possible to catch exceptions of static member-destrucotrs?

2) What's that: the ProxyObjectTableCleaner? How can I release it directly?

Note: Working with Visual C++ 6.0, all things work fine....

Cheers!

jens
Jens von Pilgrim, http://www.gwdg.de/~jpilgri