[omniORB] Assertion failed

Helmut Swaczinna Helmut.Swaczinna@wmd.de
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:02:38 +0100

Sai-Lai,

thanks for the patch, but I'm sorry, it didn't solve my problem :-(
Maybe I've got another problem.

These are the last trace messages from one of my server-processes, which
crashed today after applying the patch:

outScavenger: shutting down idle connection
outScavenger: shutting down idle connection
outScavenger: shutting down idle connection
inScavenger: scanning for idle incoming connections
inScavenger: shutting down idle connection
inScavenger: shutting down idle connection
inScavenger: shutting down idle connection
#### Communication failure. Connection closed.
tcpSocketMT Worker thread: exits.
tcpSocketStrand::~Strand() close socket no. 13

It seems to me, that the processes crash after returning from a method
invocation. This possibly points to a problem with the scavengers. But I'm
not an expert.

Helmut