[omniORB] is there a way to check if two obj references are colocated?

Andy Tai atai@ece.ucsd.edu
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:35:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I wonder, given two object references (say a_ptr and b_ptr), is
there any way to find out if they are colocated (in the same addressing
space)?

Also, given an object implementation which implements some interface A,
and an object reference of interface B, is there a way to check (from inside
the object implementation) if these two objects are colocated?

I hope there is a CORBA-blessed way to do this...

Thanks for any info.

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@ece.ucsd.edu
Visual Computing Lab                          telephone: +1 (619) 534-5935