[omniORB] OmniOrb 2.7 / Linux glibc / libstgc++ 2.9

Fabien Azavant Fabien.Azavant@enst.fr
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:16:08 +0100

Hello,

I encountered a similar problem with Redhat 5.1
I just put a symbolic link from libstdc++ 2.9 to libstdc++ 2.8
It seems to work fine,
but if someone can tell me where I can download a libstdc++ 2.9 for redhat,
I'm interested. Thanks.

Fabien Azavant