[omniORB] Omniorb and Java

Andrew King andrew.king@mocom.co.nz
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:36:36 +1300

Hi,
How do I go about using OmniOrb with Java objects?.
I understand (from looking at the documentation) that Omniorb only
provides an IDL to C++ generator.
If Java (or infact any language) can be used how much effort is
required.

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm totally new to CORBA/OmniOrb etc.

Cheers
Andrew.

Andrew King                                     Phone: (+64 4) 473 1480
OO Developer                                      Fax: (+64 4) 473 1515
Mocom Corporation (NZ) Ltd,
10 Brandon Street, Wellington.           email: andrew.king@mocom.co.nz
PO Box 10-278, Wellington.

This communication is confidential to MOCOM and is intended for use
only by the addressee. MOCOM does not represent that this communication
(including any files attached) is free from computer viruses or other
faults or defects. MOCOM accepts no responsibility or liability for
information, errors or omissions in this communication or use or misuse
thereof or any act done or omitted to be done in connection with same.
It is the responsibility of any person opening files attached to this
communication to scan those files for computer viruses.