[omniORB] Instantiating objects within (an initially) non executing server

Hugo.Vandeputte Hugo.Vandeputte@meteo.fr
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 12:44:58 +0100

Gary D. Duzan wrote:

>    The short answer is that no, this functionality is not available out
> of the box. I believe there are hooks that can let you write a bit of
> code to activate the object yourself, but that's it.
>
>                                         Gary Duzan
>                                         GTE Laboratories

I am actually working on an example and testsuite on load balancing
and server starting on omniOrb (on unix).
It's maybe not the better solution,but I hope it could help someone.
First release in one or two weeks...

Regards.

  H.Vandeputte                                   o        o o
  SCEM/TTI/DEV                                  o o        o
  mailto:Hugo.Vandeputte@meteo.fr          _____  _       o  __/_
  Tel: 05.61.07.81.91                     (_____)/ \        /o   \/|
                                /_/