[omniORB] 2.7.0 question: IOP::TaggedProfile multiple defs.

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:12:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I've just had this problem compiling the omniDynamic2 library. The
conditions were:
  egcs 1.1.1
  option -g (debugging info)
  a source file which included only <omniORB2/CORBA.h>, and nothing else
  two such object files being linked into a dynamic library

I still don't understand why it is happening though.

Cheers,
David