[omniORB] Re: Sequences and Java Client

Armen Yampolsky ayampolsky@erols.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:01:40 +0000

David, thanks! I'm still in that early stage of learning wherein confirmation
of an approach is very comforting indeed!

David Riddoch wrote:

> To destroy an object in the BOA, you have to call BOA::_dispose() for that
> particular object. So you have two choices:
>
>  * call Factory::unload() for each echo object (as well as the EchoList
>    object)
>
>  * have the EchoList object hold on to the references to the Echo objects,
>    and dispose of them in its destructor.

Is it sensible to hold the reference to the Echos' sequence? I am doing that
by calling its copy constructor just prior to returning it (I am returning
the copy, and holding the reference to the original)?

Cheers
-Armen

--
Armen Yampolsky