[omniORB] Porting 2.7.0 to Borland C++Builder

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
08 Feb 1999 19:50:24 +0000

Mikhail,

Thanks for the effort. I've put your zip file into:
    ftp://ftp.uk.research.att.com/pub/omniORB/contrib/omniORB_2.7.0-bcb_3.0.zip

I suggest you try static link all libraries first and defer the building of
DLLs later. Things are quite tricky with the DLLs.

At this stage, I would prefer not to include the Borland specific mods into
the source tree until there is some evidence that the example programs run.
Nevertheless, there is already Borland specific code in the omnithread
library. I think the omnithread library works OK with Borland.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com