[omniORB] _var class helper functions

David Riddoch djr@orl.co.uk
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:14:26 +0000 (GMT)

These helpers are now implemented in a subset of the _var types as of
2.7.0. As we are not yet up to the 2.2 standard, I've been adding this
support a bit at a time, whenever I've had to do something else to that
particular type. Should be complete in the next major release.

For now, it is certainly there in:

String_var
Any_var
TypeCode_var