[omniORB] omniORBpy: import _GlobalIDL

Robert Sander omniorb@beteigeuze.cs.tu-berlin.de
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:20:19 +0100

Hi!

I am experiencing a strange behaviour and can't help myself:

I have an idl-File compiled with "omniidl -bpython", resulting the
directory _GlobalIDL and a file_idl.py, which is imported from
_GlobalIDL/__init__.py

Now when I do an interactive python session starting with the interpreter
and the importing _GlobalIDL by hand, I see everything I need with
dir(_GlobalIDL). But within a "#!/usr/bin/python"-script importing
_GlobalIDL and the dir(_Global_IDL) reveals only ['__doc__', '__name__'].

What can I do?

Thanks for your help
--
Robert Sander
  home.pages.de/~gurubert, pgp available there