[omniORB] omniORB on Alpha NT

agonne - Andrew Gonnet AGONNE@acxiom.co.uk
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:19:21 -0000

Hello,

I want to compile version 2.8.0 to run on an Alpha NT 4.0 machine.

I've found a reference to this in "README.win32", the config/config.mk
setting "platform = alpha_nt_4.0" and the win32.mk/alpha_nt_4.0.mk files.
But this is all.

Is there any further information available, or can anyone tell me what to
do? The sentence under "Building omniORB2 from the source files" in
"README.win32" just says, "For alpha NT, the binary distribution is compiled
under Interix (OpenNT) posix subsystem".

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Gonnet.

P.S. Happy Christmas to everyone on the list!