[omniORB] Problems with omniEvents

Vakhtang Tsulaia tsulaia@usa.net
3 Dec 99 11:41:55 MST

Hello,

I have just started to try omniEvents on the Win98 platform (MSVC++ 6.0).=

Following the instructions in 'Readme', I tryed to build source files
with the use of GNU make. (Command: make export).
As a result, I got lots of errors while compiling 'omniEvents.cc',
but anyway three .lib files ('omniEventsStubs.lib', 'omniEventsFe.lib',
'omniEventsUtil.lib') were installed into the
appropriate folder.

Afterwards I tryed to link those .lib files to my VC++ project (I linked
all of them) and added just single line of code:

=2E..
EventChannelFactory_i *factory =3D new EventChannelFactory_i();
=2E..

Result:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
EventChannelFactory_i::EventChannelFactory_i(void)"
(??0EventChannelFactory_i@@QAE@XZ)

What I did wrong?
I would be very grateful, if someone could help me to solve my problems.

Thanks in advance.
V.Tsulaia

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1