[omniORB] Looking for client callback sample

b.keeping@ic.ac.uk b.keeping@ic.ac.uk
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:21:17 +0100

Your client code should use the non-blocking call

  boa->impl_is_ready(0,1);

to expose its object: not clear how you reached the situation you
describe without doing this!

Then it can go on and call the server (which probably uses the
blocking version of impl_is_ready).

The callback will then be handled by a separate thread of the client
process, while the thread that called the server waits.

Hope this makes sense: I don't have a simple example to hand, if I get
time I will create one based on the echo example and donate it...
we could do with some more advanced examples generally.

Ben Keeping
Imperial College