[omniORB] gcc 2.95 compiler warning

Zoltan Varga zvarga@gw.cdk.bme.hu
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:19:20 +0200

If someone is not using the DII, he/she can comment out the
following two lines in the CORBA.h file:
#include <omniORB2/ir_defs.hh>
#include <omniORB2/ir_operators.hh>

On my machine, this decreased the processing time of
"#include <CORBA.h>" to 8 seconds instead of 16.

                                        bye

                                           Zoltan

| Zoltan Varga                         | H-1111. Budapest, Muegyetem rkp. 1-3. |
| Consultronics Development Ltd.       | BME, building D. 1st floor            |
| HUNGARY                              | Tel: +36 (1) 372 0580                 |
| http://www.consultronics.com         | E-mail: zvarga@gw.cdk.bme.hu         |