[omniORB] OrbixWeb server answers OBJECT_NOT_EXIST while invoking

Robert Schumann rob@bodab.se
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:11:18 +0200

The OrbixWeb people told me after several weeks that there could be a
problem since they had not specified everything completely (about their
server) when they ran the MakeIOR.

They have now sent a modified IOR, but I have not had the time to test it
yet.

/R