[omniORB] socket buffer size and NODELAY

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 09:46:14 +0100

On Monday 2 August, youzhong liu wrote:

> For socket buffer size, I can change the default socket buffer size in
> tcpSocketMTfactory.cc in orbcore from 8192 to the value I want. But when
> I want to make the orbcore, a file NamingSK.cc is required, I can't find
> NamingSK.cc in omniORB_2.7.1 package.

As the name suggests, NamingSK.cc is a generated skeleton file,
produced from Naming.idl. If you do a make in the main omniORB
directory (not the orbcore sub-directory), NamingSK.cc will be
generated.

>    Another related question is how can
> I verify I am using the new value or the old value.

Other than calling getsockopt() immediately after setsockopt(), I
don't think you can.