[omniORB] socket buffer size and NODELAY

youzhong liu liu@ecel.ufl.edu
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:28:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, All,

In my testing, I need to set the socket buffer size and TCP_NODELAY flag.
Would anybody advice me how to do it in omniORB?

For socket buffer size, I can change the default socket buffer size in
tcpSocketMTfactory.cc in orbcore from 8192 to the value I want. But when
I want to make the orbcore, a file NamingSK.cc is required, I can't find
NamingSK.cc in omniORB_2.7.1 package. Another related question is how can
I verify I am using the new value or the old value.

This is quite important to us. Thanks very much in advance for your help!

Youzhong Liu