[omniORB] how to apply patch 2.7.0 -> 2.7.1 ?

Poilpret Jean Francois jfpoilpret@hn.vnn.vn
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:38:00 +0700

Hello,

I'm sorry disturbing the list with such a "simple" problem.
I'm new to omniORB (I started building the libraries and the examples =
yesterday !).
No problem with 2.7.0 on Windows NT4 SP3 and Visual C++ 6.0
I use the complete package CygWin B20

I then downloaded the patch 2.7.0 to 2.7.1=20
after re-starting from a "virgin" omniORB 2.7.0, from the CygWin shell, =
I typed:
    patch omniORB_2.7.0-2.7.1.diff
(from the root omniORB directory)
the first files (standing in the root directory) where updated correctly
after this, for ALL other files (not in the OMNI root), path asks me the =
complete path of the file to be patched. Is this correct behavior ? I =
hope not (because there are a lot of files for which I would have to =
type the entire path...)
Am I missing something ? An option in "patch" ?

TIA

    Jean-Francois Poilpret