[omniORB] Asking some help for writing code with MFC or WIN32

Erlend V Bøe evb@kerridge.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:35:05 +0000

Cristi,

Why dont you write the client in Java, or use the Qt (www.troll.no)
toolkit to write the GUI, so that the client can be used on all
platforms?

Erlend

--
"the feeling was exhilarating and addictive"
        -- Microsoft employee Vinod Valloppillil, on his first exposure