No subject

Hai Wang wangh@Teltec.DCU.IE
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:18:11 +0100

Hi all,
	I have got  problems in installing Omniorb2 in my pc_version
linux (redhat 5.2), in other words, I can't start IDL compiler.
	Now I try to describe my problems. I installed it following
README.unix.
	I think my problems took place when I configured the system.

	Step1: Edit ./config/config.mk
	I don't know which platform is suitable for me although I chose
i586_linux_

	Step 2: Building and installing

	"make export" took a couple of minutes before it finished.

	Step 3: Add omniORB2 libraries to search path

	I don't know how to operate the step.
	In .cshrc, if yes, why does it use "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH"?

	Step 4: Configure the naming service

	The same problem, I don't know how to operate it and where to
operate it?

	Because of these problem, I couldn't invoke IDL compiler after I
ran "make all".

      It is appreciated If any of you has experiences to answer these
questions, or any suggestion

Thanks in advance!
Hai