[omniORB] idl compile error

Seong-Gu Kim sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 00:52:55 -0400

Hello there.

Currently, I am using omniORB2.5.0.
I would like to ask some question about the error when I compile idl with
omniORB. Now also I am attaching the all include files. If someone have good
idea for solving this problem, please teach me.
This file name is test.idl
//test.idl
#ifndef QOS_CONNECTION_MAN_IDL
#define QOS_CONNECTION_MAN_IDL
#include "common.idl"
#include "QOS.idl"
#include "EndPoint.idl"
#include "FBDefs.idl"
#include "FlowInfo.idl"

interface MobilityAgent {

   BIBStatus refreshFlowBundle(in long fbi,
     inout EndPointList host_A[2],
     inout EndPointList host_B[2],
     inout double msr_time) raises (Reject);
};
#endif
Here I am using array (host_A[2],host_B[2]), but it makes the error. I tried
to put in module for #include files. But it didn't work.
In EndPoint.idl, there are also arrays, which are in structures, but it is
fine.

Please teach me what is wrong.

Seong-Gu Kim                              sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
Wireless Media System                     http://comet.columbia.edu/~sgkim
COMET Group
Center for Telecommunications Research    212-586-3678(H)
Columbia University                       212-854-5599(LAB)