AW: [omniORB] NameService crashes - Sock

Ralf Walther rw@neurotec.de
Wed, 23 Sep 98 20:27:00 +

It's quite amazing. Dou you really mean any exception you throw leads to
a core dump? I've tested your proposal, but I'm not able to confirm the
bahaviour.
Could you please name me the source of the acknowledge? Or maybe send me
the
test code.

As you can see on the web site "The HP-UX porting center" at
http://hpux.ask.uni-karlsruhe.de/
the g++ compiler in version 2.8.1.1 could be used on HP-UX 10.20.

So I'm very shocked, why should omniNames (omniORB) shouldn't work
properly?

Regards

 Ralf Walther