[omniORB] dynamic loading service

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
23 Sep 1998 18:14:14 +0100

Renzo,

It is possible to do what you want with the hook that is in place since
omniORB 2.5.0.

Check out the class 'loader' in <top>/include/omniORB2/omniORB.h.

I'll add to the user guide to make this feature more prominent.

If you can produce a working example of using this hook and loading
implementation DLLs, please share it will other users. I'm sure there are
many users interested in this functionality.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND