[omniORB] Gatekeeper for available?

Ralf Walther rw@neurotec.de
Tue, 08 Sep 98 18:10:00 +

Hi CORBAholics,

I'm on my way to use omniORB for a client server architecture.
If I start the NameService with -ORBtraceLevel 20 its trace output
contains following line:

omniORB2 gatekeeper not installed. All requests will be accepted (or sth
like that)

I wasn't able to find anything about an 'omniORB' gatekeeper on the
omniORB site.
Is there a gatekeeper like the one from Inprise/Visibroker for omniORB?
Is there anybody, who uses a gatekeeper with omniORB?

I'm very very very interested to use a IIOP proxy like gatekeeper from
Inprise, if
it is a GNU licenced one compatible with omniORB.

Many questions ...

Thanks in advance

Ralf Walther

rw@neurotec.de