[omniORB] Unable to compile the examples -- please help !

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
27 Oct 1998 14:45:18 +0000

Have you read <top>/README.win32? If not you should.

Because you are using MSVC++ from the command line, you should have set up
the environment properly by calling the vcvar32.bat provided by visual
studio. This is all standard stuff with MSVC++.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND