[omniORB] omniORB 2.5.0 and shared application libraries

Tim Barbour tim.barbour@mocom.com.au
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:02:25 +1000

It turned out that we were producing our shared libraries in a lame way - using ld
instead of CC.
Now that we use CC to link shared libraries, the problem has gone.

Sorry to waste your time.