[omniORB] omniORB 2.6.0 is out

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:53:55 +0100

It is here at last!

Take a look at our redesigned web pages. There is even a FAQ!

The main changes since the last public release (release 2.5.0) is the
addition of the support for DynAny and the use of C++ namespace to
represent IDL modules.  For further details of the changes, see

http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/omniORB_260/index.html

Source code and binary distributions are available from our Web pages:

         http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/omniORB.html

Enjoy,

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND