[omniORB] Event service

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
23 Nov 1998 15:53:37 +0000

Thanks to Paul Nader. I've made available his implementation of the Event
Service on our web server. Follows this link for details:

http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/contribapp.html

Notice that this implementation is developed on HPUX and may require a
small amount of work to port to other platforms, mainly to do with using
the STL library available on each platform. If you are willing to give it a
go, please touch base with Paul so that there is no duplication of effort.

Enjoy.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND