[omniORB] Linking problems in MSVC++ 5.0

Dee Jay Randall randal@cs.uregina.ca
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:22:14 -0600 (CST)

  That appears to be it. It compiles and links now. Thanks so much
for your help. Sorry it was a stupid thing like a define.

  Thanks again,

  randal@cs.uregina.ca  |  "While reality is neither black and white nor    |
                       { }  right and wrong, those are the only ideals     { }
   _-__-_  ouch,       { }  against which we can evaluate our decisions."  { }