[omniORB] About binding.

Seong-Gu Kim sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:17:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello.
I am a student who is working with Prof. Andrew Campbell at Columbia Univ.

Recently, I am doing a project for binding in mobile networks
withomniORB_2.4.0. But I couldn't find out an example source code for
binding. For example, in Orbix, they explained about _bind() with 7 pages.
I'd like to know about the detail how omniORB bind. Could you please give
me some information for binding and about string_to_object() source code?

Thank you.

Seong-Gu Kim                              sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
COMET Group                               http://comet.columbia.edu/~sgkim
Center for Telecommunications Research    212-586-3678(H)
Columbia University                       212-854-5599(LAB)