[omniORB] Events

Paul Nader naderp@d22mail.alcatel.com.au
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:47:42 +1100 (EST)

Kevin,

I'm in the process of writing an implementation of the COSS Events Services.
So far I've implemented the event channel, administrative and proxy interfaces
for the push model (supplier and consumers) and an event factory factory.

I should have it finished and tested in another month or so, if my work
commitments allow, at which time I'll release it.

Paul.