[omniORB] HAS_Cplusplus_Bool

Fredrik Jonsson fredrik.jonsson@sea.ericsson.se
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:21:15 +0100

Using MSVC5(sp3), NT4(sp3), OmniORB2.4.0

How is the #define HAS_Cplusplus_Bool supposed to be used?

If I use omniORB2.4 with this define set, when omniORB2 itself
was built without this define set, I get problems with the generated
skeleton code (operator <<= operator >>= on bool type ambigous
during compilation)

Do I have to rebuild omniidl2 with HAS_Cplusplus_Bool to fix this
problem? (If so, shouldn't it have been better if this flag have been
controllable on the command line from omniidl2?)

Where in what makefile should I add the /D HAS_Cplusplus_Bool
to ensure that all components are rebuilt with it activated?

Please excuse me for not finding out my self (I find the mailing
list more convenient and less timeconsuming...)

--FJ