[omniORB] Re: 2.5 hanging on bind_new_context

Michael Stokes stokes@ERC.MsState.Edu
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:32:32 -0600 (CST)

On 18 Mar 1998, Sai-Lai Lo wrote:

> Date: 18 Mar 1998 10:57:00 +0000
> From: Sai-Lai Lo <S.Lo@orl.co.uk>
> To: Michael Stokes <stokes@erc.msstate.edu>
> Cc: omniorb-list@cam-orl.co.uk
> Subject: Re: 2.5 hanging on bind_new_context
>
> Michael Stokes <stokes@ERC.MsState.Edu> writes:
>

> > This is the example program eg3_imp.cc on line 92.  System is vanilla
> > redhat 4.2. 2.4 version ran great.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> You did not memtion what compiler you are using. I get the same symptom
> with egcs snapshots. Essentially the compiler's exception handling screws
> up completely.

I'm using gcc-2.7.2.1. and libc 5.3.12.  I haven't changed anything from
running 2.4.  except I am now putting my omniORB.cfg file in /etc now, but
I have reflected that fact in the OMNIORB_CONFIG env var.  Help.... my
apps are broken...