my omniidl2 failed

Bing Zhang bzhang@sohar.com
Wed, 04 Mar 1998 10:29:51 -0800

--------------3FB3C54E5D4BB46B37054AF8

Bruce Visscher wrote:

> Bing Zhang wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Forgive me if this is a simple question.
> >
> > The omniORB 2.4 works well on my NT box. But on my Win 95 box, the
> > omniidl2 echo.idl generated the following error message:
> >
> > spawnvp of CL failed
> > Preprocessor returned non-zero status -1

Thank Rahul and Bruce for the reply.

The VC++ 5.0 on the Win 95  was set up by another guy and he forgot to put
VC++ in the path. Now I put it in the path and everything works fine.

Bing

--------------3FB3C54E5D4BB46B37054AF8

<HTML>
Bruce Visscher wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Bing Zhang wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> Hi,
<BR>>
<BR>> Forgive me if this is a simple question.
<BR>>
<BR>> The omniORB 2.4 works well on my NT box. But on my Win 95 box, the
<BR>> omniidl2 echo.idl generated the following error message:
<BR>>
<BR>> spawnvp of CL failed
<BR>> Preprocessor returned non-zero status -1
<BR>>
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<BR>Thank Rahul and Bruce for the reply.

<P>The VC++ 5.0 on the Win 95&nbsp; was set up by another guy and he forgot
to put VC++ in the path. Now I put it in the path and everything works
fine.
<PRE>Bing</PRE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------3FB3C54E5D4BB46B37054AF8--