[omniORB] "OMNIIDL2.EXE: spawnvp of CL failed"

Ignacio Perez Fernandez ignacio.perez@sema.es
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 12:58:16 +0200

At 09.07 27/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Gerald!

  I suppose you are working with Windows 95 (not Windows NT)... Then,
I think that error means omniidl2 can't find the Visual C++ compiler
(CL.exe)... Try running vcvars32.bat (it is in devstudio\vc\bin
directory) in order to set up PATH and other environment variables.

Best Regards,
Ignacio.