[omniORB] Building libraries on NT4 with VC5

botner@iex.com botner@iex.com
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 11:09:39 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Omniorb 2.5 source to build under Windows NT 4.0
using VC5.  I downloaded the GNU tools (like the installation guide
told me to do).  However, when I try to 'make export' in the
omniorb\src directory, I get this error:

make: *** [depend.phony] Error 128

Does anybody know how to get this to work?

Thanks,

Mark
-----
Mark Botner
IEX Corp.                                   "In a World Without Fences,
Voice: 972.301.4870                          Who Needs Gates?"
PGP5 public key available upon request       --- Scott McNealy

This message comes to you via omniorb-list@orl.co.uk. If you want to