[omniORB] OmniORB with Cygnus-Win32

Edoardo Portaluppi portalup@sia8.elet.polimi.it
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:58:31 +0200

I would like to use omniORB2.5 with Cygnus-Win32 ,but i`m not able
to compile the source code.I tried to create a new platform
configuration file and to modify the other files listed in the
PORTING file,but it did not work,since i'm not an expert user .
Perhaps there is somebody who have already ported omniORB on
Cygnus-WIn32 and can help me sending a copy of the files i need to
compile omniORB or telling me precisely what i have to do ,step by step.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you in advance for any help