[omniORB] problem with omniNames - anyone can help me ?

Jakub Moscicki moscicki@student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:02:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey,

Thanks for your help - the reason was quite prosaic - since I installed my
Linux recently - there are still some things needing proper configuration.

The problem was with inactive lo interface - i.e. loopback. When I
activated it manually (ifconfig) the programs suddenly started working OK.

I am quite happy about it. I make a CC to omniORB list - maybe someone
will find it useful.

Regards,

kuba

Jakub T. MOSCICKI                   www: http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/m/moscicki
Faculty of CS, AGH, Krakow        email: moscicki@student.uci.agh.edu.pl

   *** call me KUBA   ***   mow mi KUBA   ***  appelle-moi KUBA ***