[omniORB] Interworking with Java IDL

Stefan Michael Hebsgaard smh@post2.tele.dk
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:49:51 +0200

my guess is that the tnameserv uses the port given
at startup (defaults to 900), so that clients can
can make a connection on that port at receive the
nameservice IOR that way. I actually think that this
is a much better approach then manually distributing
the nameservice IOR.
I have made a similar approach for the omniNames service
and java clients using the visigenics visibroker.

Stefan Hebsgaard