[omniORB] in the different address.

Seong-Gu Kim sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 02:54:04 -0400

Hello there.

I am using omniORB on WaveLan which is from Lucent.

eg2_impl is in server part and eg2_imp is in client part. There is WaveLan
between server part and client part. I think eg2 and eg3 must work in this
environment. When I entered eg2_clt <object reference> in eg2_clt, the reply
was "Caught system exception COMM_FAILURE, unable to contact the object".
But when I tested it in Ethernet, it worked.
Actually,it worked on WaveLan in the last time.  But after reinstalling my
environment(NT, WaveLan, ATM, Ethernet), it occurred like that.

Do you think my WaveLan setup is wrong? Or other problem?
Could you please tell me what is wrong?
Thanks.
Seong-Gu Kim                              sgkim@comet.columbia.edu
Wireless Media System                     http://comet.columbia.edu/~sgkim
COMET Group
Center for Telecommunications Research    212-586-3678(H)
Columbia University                       212-854-5599(LAB)