[omniORB] SGI

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
07 Jul 1998 18:23:15 +0100

> > Has anyone built OmniORB for an SGI machine? I need an IRIX6.3 version
> > very quickly!

This is a patch to get omniORB_2.5.0 going on Irix 6.2. See my previous
posting:
   http:://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/archives/1998-Jun/0014.html

Note: I do not know if this port works or not. I strongly encourage anyone
who want to use omniORB on Irix to spend some time running all the tests in
the omniORB_testsuite which is available as part of snapshot 19980410.

Sai-Lai

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND