[omniORB] Echo invokes dialer

Jim Redman jim@ergotech.com
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 08:48:48 -0600

I'll add another data point though I'm not sure that it adds value.

Omninames does appear to work correctly on an NT machine with two ethernet
cards. I have a machine with a 10base and a 100base ethernet card but with
no dial-up.  It's not routing through the machine. I've been mainly working
locally and I'm not sure that I've tested interoperability that requires
network packets out on the wire on that machine.

Jim