[omniORB] Echo invokes dialer

Jim Redman jim@ergotech.com
Fri, 03 Jul 1998 05:05:22 -0600

I think that this depends on whether you were on-line when you first
invoked omninames.  If you were then it will try to dialup, if not, you
will not be able to start onminames while you're on-line.

If you delete the ominnames log and bak files then restart omninames when
you are not on-line and always start it that way everything appears to work
correctly.

I'm sure that in the world of Window's networking there is a rational
explanation for this behavior.

Jim