[omniORB] Building libraries on NT4 with VC5

Steve Brenneis brenneis@SURRY.NET
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:51:25 -0500

Mark,

You need to invoke the cygnus.bat file in the b19 directory.  If you don't
want to do this every time, edit the batch file and add the environment
variables in the batch file to your system (control panel).

You may also need to invoke the vcvars32.bat file in the VC binaries
directory to get CL in your path.

Good luck!