Cannot use omniORB2 with egcs snapshot980214 on x86 Linux

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:23:24 GMT

Hi Andrey,

> I tried to build 980209 snapshot with egcs-980214 on AIX and I also have
> problems with that throw, though egcs on AIX uses sjlj exceptions. So,
> it seems that the problem is general. Do you receive more info about this
> problem?

Haven't heard anything yet. It just strikes me as too fundamental to be
broken in a snapshot. I wonder if the thread-stuff is actually invoked in
the eh code.

> P.S. I'm sorry that I didn't built 980209 omniORB snapshot earlier. Also it
>      seems that I'll test omniORB on AIX only with egcs, because I'll use
>      egcs agressively in my own work.

Please let me know if you make some progress.

Sai-Lai