[omniORB] Enter our drawing to win a copy of Final Fantasy VII on 1/5/99

email@gamerama.com email@gamerama.com
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:40:45 -0500

You can enter our drawing quickly and easily by visiting
http://www.gamerama.com/shop/add_email.asp.

Are you looking for low priced Computer Games?

Are you tired of going to sites and have to sift through all the different
types of software, just to get to the "Games" section?

Gamerama is here!!! It's FAST and it's EASY!!!!

Visit Gamerama today & enter to win a FREE copy of Final Fantasy VII
http://www.gamerama.com/

Our drawing will be held on Januray 15th, 1999.  Winners will be notified
via email as well as posted in a winners section on our web site, so be
sure
to visit our site on Januray 15th, 1999.

GAMERAMA FEATURES:
Low Prices!!!
FREE UPS Ground Shipping (in the U.S.)
Many New Titles
Weekly Specials
FREE  DOWNLOADS
Secure Online Ordering
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted

Be sure to stop by Gamerama today at http://www.gamerama.com/

To be removed from our email list permanently go to
http://www.gamerama.com/shop/remove_email.asp, enter your email address in
the box, press submit and you will be removed instantly.

Gamerama
32437 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
(734) 513-2530